The society is delighted to confirm that we will be meeting in person at our first meeting of the new season, on this coming Tuesday 7th September 2021. This is our first meeting since the pandemic began so it will be a big step forward. Hand sanitiser will be available by the door.
- The meeting location is unchanged at Lye Pavilion, Rusty Lane, Seend, see our meetings page for further details, 19:30 for 20:00 speaker start. The speaker this month will be Speaker will be Prof Mike Edmunds, The Clockwork Universe. We will also hold our AGM where, amongst other important business, there is a need for a volunteer to take on the task of organising the teas and coffees (and busicuits of course) at the monthly meeting.
- For those that will not be attending in person, Andy will attempt a Zoom meeting in order for those to join remotely, although this will be a trial to see how the WiFi network performs, details below:
Zoom details for the meeting:
- Time: Sep 7, 2021 07:45 PM London
- Meeting Join URL https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84046617944?pwd=MkxpVEtETHNKL2o5Zm9sRU5BMmtPUT09
- Meeting ID: 840 4661 7944
- Passcode: 311036
This the new season is starting, the society membership renewal is upon too. The new subscription year runs from 01 Sep 2021 to 31 Aug 2022.
As a reminder, we only implemented our online membership system with membermojo ~7 months ago, but fees collected then were for the existing 2020-2021 season which ran from 01 Sep 2020 to 31 Aug 2021.
Renewal for the new season can all be done via the self-service membermojo portal, available via the URL https://wasnet.org/membership/. You’ll need the email address that you used previously to access your account and follow instructions for “Renew”. If you are not yet a member, new memberships can also be created via the Membermojo portal too. Contact information for any queries is also available here https://wasnet.org/membership/. You can also pay in person on 7th September 2021.
Again, thanks to Andy for putting together this months newsletter, download link below: